#coolmumclub…This ain’t no disco, but it ain’t no country club either.
Hope you have all had fab weeks, and survived what is officially the most depressing week of the year. I’m holding on to my happy with both hands and have enjoyed getting back to a little bit of normality. Flippin cold though eh? Any of you had any snow yet?! No snowmen over in my corner of kent just yet (except the christmas garden light one we forgot to take down).
Meet The Members continues to showcase some of my favourite bloggers, and has had an amazing response from all of you each week. Today is no exception with a bit of a ledge having her moment as linked post #1. Her writing is always a entertaining combination of crazy and heartwarming. If you don’t know her already, I assure you you’ll be left wanting more after reading Agent Spitbacks Meet the members post.
My second linked post is The unreasonable demands of parenting; keeping it lighthearted with a bit of reflection on the stuff we’d never do…but we expect the kids to.
My favourite post last week was Naptime Natter with ‘The thing all parents talk about‘. It left me thinking in double entendres all evening…a very funny and witty post, and so spot on.
Both the top picks are now being pinned to the #coolmumclub BEST BITS 2016 Board over on pinterest…you can follow it here.
Wrap up gang…it’s going to be bitter this weekend! See ya next week…expecting some snowy posts 🙂
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…