Happy New Year to all of you. I hope your Christmases were all as wonderful as your pre-Christmas blogs! I was taking a heavenly blog break over the festive season, so apart from the odd sneaky tweet, it was a blog free zone. Our bums barely touched our sofa as we navigated our way through a marathon of family events, but it made a lovely change – and that is what it’s all about, isn’t it?
The delayed start to #coolmumclub was due to a weekend break to Center Parcs last weekend…which was pretty awesome too. If you haven’t been, I can’t recommend it enough. I literally was that bear from the advert…at one with nature, loads of activity, and loads of eating and drinking too. Bliss!
So, let’s get to business… and please note the slight changes to the Linky – now closes Friday (you snooze, you lose) so us hosts can switch off over the weekend. Small changes to you – big difference to us 🙂
Meet The Members is going to be carrying on into 2016, starting with Laura from ‘The Butterfly Mother’. Her blog is one to read if you have ever been touched by Post Natal Depression, or would like to know more about it. Pop over to meet Laura and her blog – and if you fancy being featured, let me know.
My second linked post is ‘Being a No Selfies blogger’ a post explaining my cloak and dagger approach to blogging. Whats your approach?
Picking a favourite post from the final #coolmumclub 2015 was Agent Spitback with ‘The secret to the perfect Christmas’ It was the usual standard of funny, moving, weird, that we have come to love…and I’ll tell you a secret, if there was a Linky the following week, the sequel post would have definitely been my favourite again…
2016…lets do this!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodreal and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…