Hello! Is it #CoolMumClub you’re looking for? Well you are in the right place for this week, and it’s also the last week of term which means we are saying goodbye for a short break so no time like the present! My kids’ school, like many others has taken on board the two week October half term so that folks like us can make use of a cheap getaway – which is exactly what we’d like to do… so we’ll be back after a two week break, and one that is much needed for some #CoolMumClub self care TLC.
I’m linking up firstly a post that I felt compelled to write in support of baby loss awareness week. After all, if you have a voice, and a place to use it, it’s incredibly important to support the causes which matter to you most. Breaking the silence around the thousands of babies lost every year is certainly something I need to speak up about.
My second post is a little more light hearted… chatting family cars and whether you as a family would consider going down to being a one car family...thoughts?
My fave post last week, was Anyway to Stay At Home’s Bryony – a regular here at #CoolMumClub who always moves me with her Staying Calm series – a simple but inspiring series which looks at the positives of her week, every single week. What’s not to love, so this week Bryony, my favourite post goes to you.
Talyas favourite post last week was Top tips to banish mum guilt by Old House in The Shires – one I missed and will certainly be checking out.
Talya is linking up this week with Mothers working from home and feeling lonely (oh yes Talya!) & Traumatic birth – how to recover from birth trauma.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…