Oi OI #CoolMumClub! Boy am I glad to see you guys… It’s cold, it’s darker…BUT it’s also Thursday and it’s #COOLMUMCLUB so there’s a reason to be happy! And anyway, who doesn’t love the cooler darker evenings to burn a candle and be in your PJS by eight? Exactly.
This weeks first linked post is a little tribute to the fabulous force that is Park Run. It’s something I feel pretty pash about and so that means I’m afraid you get to hear me gush about why it’s so damn awesome. Running not your thing? Maybe it could be…
My second post is an open and honest post about mental health, and a review of a fabulous new range of mindfulness and well being products by Funky Pigeon. They are truly fabulous and I even have one to give away to you lot… read on…
My fave post last week, was The Fairytale Conundrum by The desperate housewife. I have had these thoughts exactly…what is a Mum to do when reading the classics? Thoughts?!
Talyas favourite post last week was Mad Mum of 7 with ‘Should parents and their children be friends?’ She is linking up with two belters as always! Parenting without yelling & what can animals teach us about raising children. Both sound right up my street…
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…