And just like that, it was October. The perfect reason to snuggle up and settle down with a glass of whatever you fancy and indulge in a little #CoolMumClub with Talya and I. Don’t forget throughout the week we are all active on instagram using the hashtag #CoolMumClub; you can see both of mine and Talyas highlights up this week on the grid.
This weeks first linked post is an update on the 100 days of no drinking (and beyond) – how I was getting on after a month and the surprising new highs since ditching wine o’clock…
My second post is my version of events here at HQ since a certain couple of ladies took over the world of insta-cleaning… maybe it’s just in my world, but is Clean the New Black? Whether your’re #TeamTOMM or #HinchArmy or if you have absolutely no clue what I’m talking about, if you know, you know, right?
My fave post last week, off the back of recycling week and this weeks ‘Drowning in PLastic’ was The Mum Conundrum with 10 Little Things You Can Do To Be A Greener Family (Which Don’t Take Up Lots Of Time). I’m feeling more passionate than ever that we can all make a small difference, and that’s why this post hit a chord with me this week.
Talyas favourite post last week was Finding their thing – Mummy ever after. I missed that one so heading over for a read now!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…