Word Up #CoolMumClub! Where another week went I do not know, but it’s always a pleasure to be back amongst you lovely lot for a dose of #CoolMumClub camaraderie as we crawl towards Friday. Looking forward to hearing what’s been on your mind, as we share what’s been on ours…
So this weeks post is a little raw and honest – this term has been an emotional rollercoaster for me, I guess it’s just a milestone that makes us parents consider the year ahead, and where the time is going. So, read on about why I’ve been soul searching and asking myself, Is being Mum enough? The future, career and motherhood.
My second post is a seasonal change standard for me…a time to rummage through bags of clothes, and a whole load of memories too…
The post I LOVED the most last week was Rosie with her round up of her incredibly beautiful wardrobe for her wedding season…prepare to be wowed! I would LOVE to go to an Indian wedding, thanks Rosie for taking us along and sharing those dress goals with us.
Talyas favourite post last week was Mrs Mummy Harris – How I increased my monthly views by 3000% (Yep that one had all of us standing to attention!)
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…