Alright lovelies! Fab to be back at the helm of #CoolMumClub with my wingwoman Talya. Seriously guys, I only realised how much I’d missed you all when I was three hours deep in reading all your marvellous blog posts last Thursday.
This week I’m trying to get back into the blog and thanks to some friends I have my first ever crowd sourced post – featuring plenty of #CoolMumClub love and also some of my fave bloggers. Honest Mum, Mother Pukka, DadBlog, Guilty Mother…find out all of their little white lies of parenting are…
My second post is one I wrote right at the end of the summer – a reflection as to whether I should have taken a social media break over the holiday season…What side of the fence do you sit on? “Did Social Media Ruin My Summer”
My favourite post last week was Wendy, naptime Natter with her incredibly moving post about recovering from Post-Natal Depression. I read it with tears in my eyes and my heart in my mouth…such a sad experience but a story with an incredibly uplifting outcome. A story of recovery and hope, and one that will stay with me a long long time.
Talyas favourite post last week was What’s really behind their smile – Busy Working Mummy. She’s linking up this week The 11 types of school run parents & Children playing on the streets again – yes they can!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…