Hellooooo…Is there anybody out there?
We are back guys! And tentatively stepping back into the #CoolMumClub community hoping some of you are still hanging around to come and link up. All bloggers are welcome – old and new, and this little community is a place you can share and read a selection of some of our favourite blogs out there. We’d love to see what you guys got up to this summer, or if, like us you are making a Autumnal comeback, please pull up a chair and a brew and make yourself at home.
This week my first post is one that may get mixed reactions… I’m still in shock myself, but almost a month in feeling pretty positive. LAST ORDERS; could you give up booze?
My second post is a little peek into the lives behind the door of the Muddling Through Household. Sharing our most annoying habits…care to share yours?!
My favourite post from way back before the Summer holidays was Wendy Naptime Natter with ; Mums have you found your happy place? Not only are the photos beautiful but Wendy is spot on that as busy Mums we need to find a place either mentally or physically where we can be at peace. It’s something I’ve thought about a lot since ditching the glass of wine on a Friday as my ‘happy place’…what’s yours?
Talya is back from her Summer blog vaycay and she’s linking up with:
Talyas favourite from back before we logged off was Rice Cake and Raisins, a hilarious read about the sneaky tactics kids pull playing I spy...
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…