Well hi there #CoolMumClub, how’s it hanging? Thanks so much for all the lovely messages after last week – you’ll be pleased to know the patient is recovering well and life is returning to normal here at HQ. We’re also on the very last week of our build whoop whoop so it’s all systems go getting the house back to it’s new normal – so exciting!
This week sees a huge week for the England squad as the World cup draws to a close. Writing this I don’t know the outcome of Wednesdays game, but here’s hoping as you read this it’s a happy nation looking forward to Sunday!
Either way, it’s been a tough world cup to get in to – the first one as a SAHM, and as such, things I miss about work item #327 is the world cup sweepstake. Have you gotten into the footie?
My second linked post is about my recent visit to the lavender fields at the Hop Shop Castle Farm, right here in Kent. It’s just basically a chance to show off some gorgeous photos I took – the sun was shining and it was a pretty perfect photo opportunity. We’ve been going for a few years now, and the post looks back on previous visits as well as explains what there is at Castle Farm.
I’m handing my ‘fave post’ title for last week to… Sons over the Yardarm with ‘In which we share 16 top tips to an entirely tolerable marriage’. An entirely hilarious post which gives a little sneak peak into a pretty perfect sounding set up.
Meanwhile Talya’s fave was ‘Is our growing smart phone usage affecting her parenting’ by Pam Bakes and Baby.
Enjoy – second to last one before summer guys!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…