Oh I need a #CoolMumClub hug…it’s been quite a week here at HQ, one of the toughest experiences as a Mum and Dad yet I reckon. Not sure there is much worse than watching your kids suffer, even when you know it’s for the greater good. Still, worst behind us and being nurse Mummy I can do…so if I’m a little behind this week it’s because duty calls!
I’ve linked up my post explaining all – albeit from a pre op viewpoint. The good news is we have passed this point and are on the other side, but I think any parent preparing for surgery with their child can relate.
Second up is an update on the other crazy drama going on here…an update on the loft extension that started 8 long weeks ago. In all honesty I’ve banned myself from grumbling about the mess and chaos – first world problems and all that. Feeling incredibly lucky that the dream is becoming a reality, and as I love nosing on posts about other people’s houses, I thought I’d throw mine into the mix…
Last week my favourite post was from a die hard #CoolMumClub regular, Mummy Here and There with her 12 reasons to love summer. This post is so apt for this heatwave I’m LOVING right now and it made me feel sooo summery!
Meanwhile Talya’s fave was Let’s talk mental health by this mummy rocks – congrats lovely!
Talya is linking up this week with For every parent worried about your child starting school & For those days when you feel like an inferior mum.
So #CoolMumClub, show us where your head is at (If you know, you know… #LoveIsland)
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…