Hola #CoolMumClub from here in the Costa Del Kent! Wow it’s been a scorcher of a week hasn’t it? No complaints here mind, I’m soaking it up like a lizard on a rock and hoping it’s here to stay!
This week I’m linking up with a really special review and giveaway with Greaterskies star maps…you need to check out this amazing product and I guarantee it’ll get your creative side flowing as I believe everyone of you will have a moment you can freeze in time in their personalised star maps.
Second up is a Hide The Bags return! Despite accepting a fashion blogger I’ll never be, there is always room to gush about some gorgeous new clothes here on my blog. This summer it’s been all about stripes, and in a follow up to last weeks Suns Out Mums Out post, here is what this Mum is going to be wearing for the summer of 2018…Hide The bags; Summer, stripes and swimwear…
Last week my favourite post was Squirmy Popple with ‘The thing about travel and privilege‘. It really made me pause and consider multiple viewpoints when to comes to blogging…regardless of the subject.
Meanwhile Talya’s fave was You’ve got a friend in me – Mother Almost Never Knows Best . A moving post about motherhood and friendship that we’ll all surely relate to.
Talya is linking up this week with Being a parent – 15 things only parents will understand & Parenting mistakes to avoid if you want to raise happy and resilient children.
So crew…show us your bits! 😉
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…