Hey lovelies! welcome back to another edition of #CoolMumClub where you are always welcome to escape the World Cup / Washing Up / Kerzillion things you are supposed to be doing for a little bit of solace with some other Cool Mums…
This week I’m linking up with Suns Out Mums Out, a post about summer body positivity – as the temperature rises and the clothing coverage reduces, this year I’m leaving the insecurities at Gatwick and boldly striding through customs with nothing to declare. Anyone ready to join me?
Post numero deux is a little bot of a fess up about my mobile phone addiction, and indicators that it’s all getting a little bit ridiculous – anyone else feeling like there are signs you need a digital detox?
My bestest of the bunch last week goes to Old House in the Shires with How to be a patient parent. Something I definitely needed to read last week!
Meanwhile Talya chose Natalie off of Confessions of a Crummy Mummy with ‘Bonkers things you only do when you become a Mum’.
Talya is linking up this week with
So over to you lot…what you got?
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…