Ola amigos! Hope you all had a glorious half term break and spent it doing all the things you love, or at very least remained sane! I spent ours with friends and family, visiting Drusillas zoo and Eastbourne, and generally milking my birthday for all it’s worth. So now I’m 37 and loving it, and ready to totally rock the summer of 2018.
This week I’m linking up a couple of posts from before half term. First up, ‘Mum Guilt and Me’, my ponderings on how Mum guilt presents to me, and my thoughts on it. I’d love to hear your thoughts on Mum guilt, and what it means to you too.
Second up is a giveaway in collaboration with a super cool Mens business accessory brand, Frederick Thomas. Be in with a chance to win a £100 voucher to spend up on some seriously funky socks, ties and accessories for one of the Cool Dads in our lives.
My favourite post from before half term was Mini Human Resources with her hilarious nod to days out to the beach with kids, versus before having them. It’s a dream we’ll all be living at some point this summer!
The lovely Talya picked out Fran aka Back with a Bump and her 10 years of parenting top tip guide. A fantastic round up of what she’s learnt along the way and some golden nuggets of info I wish I’d learnt on day one.
Fabulous to be back with you all – the summer feels officially here and we can’t wait to share it with you!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…