Hey guys! So here we are just ahead of another #CoolMumClub mini break for half term. Hope you all have some fun planned in, for you, for the famalam and hopefully that sunshine we pre-ordered will arrive right on schedule!
Today’s first linked post is inspired by the wedding mania of the weekend. Wasn’t the wedding so gorgeous! Aside from seeing two people so happy and in love, no one can deny a Royal wedding brings out the very best of our nation! So following on with the wedding theme, you’re going to love some of my 80’s shocker bridesmaid dresses…Ten Times A Bridesmaid.
All credit for inspiring post number two goes to Emma Island living 365 – her Chicken Pox post from last week had me thinking back to our own Chicken Pox experience, so I did what we do best – I blogged it!
Oh, and for a heads up – there’s another new giveaway live on the blog – a £100 voucher for Frederick Thomas this Fathers Day! Nudge nudge…shameless plug…
My favourite post from last week was the incredibly raw and honest post for Mental Health Awareness Week. When life feels overwhelming.
Talya’s favourite was What is femininity – Mother of Teens. It’s definitely one to get those feminism vibes flowing!!
Talya is linking up this week with 15 + awesome packing tips for family travel and Improving postnatal care in the UK with #BetterPostnatalCare.
So we’ll be seeing you in a week folks by which time I’ll be another year older whoop whoop – cheers folks, have a good’un.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…