Hear Ye Hear Ye, there may be a Royal Wedding craze hitting the nation, but let’s squeeze in a spot of #CoolMumClub first! It’s Week 102 and we are ready to get our tiaras on for a royal edition of the link up. Please forgive me, I’m feeling the burn of the last two weeks of term, seriously, is it time for a week off yet?
Don’t forget you can keep entering our #CoolMumClub 100 giveaway here for another week or so, and every entry is an extra chance to win that epic haul!
This week I’m linking up my first post; Can I phone a friend? The agony of making parenting decisions. We’ve recently emerged from a fog of stress and worry about yet another change up in structure for the girls – well specifically, the mouse and her childcare set up. It feels like around every corner there is a monumental decision to make, and each one wears heavy on my heart in the quest for doing what’s best. When does this parenting lark get easier?!
The second post is a bit of a treat for any Call the Midwife fans! A write up of my recent press trip to Chatham Dockyard to go on a tour of the set, and…interview the cast! A serious fangirl moment before I had to make like Cinderella, but the School run waits for no Mum (not quite Press gang just yet…).
My favourite post last week was Island Living 365 with the 7 plus 2 ages of ChickenPox – oh my word that little face! It took me right back to our own experience of the pox back in 2015, and I know anyone who has lived that dream will feel Emma’s pain!
Talya’s fave post last week was I think we’re alone now by Life Love & Dirty Dishes. It was a total corker and will have you singing that song all the way to the pub!
Enjoy the end of your week folks and see you next Thursday for the last week before our half term break!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…