Hey you lovely lot – it’s fabulous to see you here for the 101th edition of #CoolMumClub after a stonker of a celebration for our centenary hang out last week! Hope you all made the most of the glorious three day weekend, and have managed to work out what day it is again!
So whilst Talya and I continue to run our mega giveaway ( you can keep entering here ) it’s back to business as usual here at HQ.
This week I’m linking up with a post about self care for Mums, because it’s needs to be right up there at the top of our lists girls! I’d love to hear about how you make time for yourself, and the things which balance you out in this rollercoaster called motherhood.
My second post is one close to my heart – Raising our daughters to be the future women in science. In this day and age where women are standing tall for equality, it’s madness to learn that only 23% of the core STEM workforce are female. So, as a parent, how can I encourage my daughters into a future in Science, if they should choose that path?
My favourite post last week on the 100th link up was Naptime Natter Blog’s Wendy with ‘8 ways you can help a Mum with post natal depression’. It’s such a practical piece of sound advice about something plenty of people could find a tricky one to get right. It’s a must read guys…go read it, share it and spread the word.
Talyas fave post last week was My daughter is autistic and that’s OK – Kate on Thin Ice and she’s linking up The ultimate guide to Twitter RT accounts and hashtags & 15 garden play ideas plus a Little Tikes giveaway.
Have a fabulous Thursday folks!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…