Welcome to #coolmumclub!
This is a new
hangout link up Party for #pbloggers looking for some great blogs to read.
Worried you’re not a cool mum? Don’t worry, so was I. But, I’ve been doing some thinking and I have, in my wisdom, decided we are all pretty damn cool. It’s not all about Ray Bans and leather jackets…cool mums review amazing stuff, slog their guts out for their kids, fight for worthy causes, like lovely things, do amazing stuff day in day out, do mundane stuff day in day out, write funny shits and giggles for the rest of us to laugh at, pine back to the people we once were, oh, and cool mums BLOG.
Dads, we know you rock too, and you are most welcome. It’s just ‘cool mum and dads club’ didn’t pack as much swag…
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are no rules.
- You are all welcome to join in. Basically, all content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on ‘cool related’ content!
- There’s a badge, it’d look pretty spesh on the end of your blogpost. Choose to use? I’d be most touched if you did.
- I’d encourage you to share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- If you tweet me a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru I will of course retweet you as best as my crazy children permit.
- I’m not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and do what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…
Having a few Badge related technical issues! Please grab the #coolmumclub badge from my sidebar –>