Hey hey #CoolMumClub – fab to see you for what we have decided will be the last link up for the summer holidays whoop whoop! Quite frankly, we feel that we, and you should be winding down your summer evenings with a G&T on the patio furniture, as we will be doing too – together in spirit (or should that be spirits?).
It’s always a bitter-sweet thing taking a long summer break with the linky, but ultimately, with the smalls at home and the blogging slowing right down it’s just a necessity of being a sane Mum at this time of year. We know we will be back, as you will too hopefully in September, raring to go for it through the year to come.
I’m linking up whis week with a reflective post about finishing that milestone reception year at primary school. The fastest year ever, it would seem, and one which has seen so much change in our daughter.
My second linked post is ‘Measuring success’, and a pondering about how over the years the measure of success has evolved for me as I’m sure it has for you too.
Last week my favourite post for many reasons was The Hollyhock door, In our shoes. I always know when I’ve read a fave post because it stays with me in my thoughts through the week, and this beautiful story of the bond between a Mother and Daughter, and their love of shoes had me in goosebumps.
Talya’s linked posts this week are Why you should never assume you know a mum’s story and Parenting blogs which accept guest posts.
And so that’s it – #coolmumclub is over and out for the Summer of 2017. It’s been a total pleasure seeing you all week in week out, and don’t worry – September will be here in a flash. Enjoy, stay sane and most of all have FUN x
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…