What’s occurring #coolmumclub?! Hope you have all been having a splendid start to July and managed to catch a nosey at the #coolmumclub instagram highlights from June that went out over the weekend on both mine and Talyas blogs.
I had the pleasure of meeting some of you on Saturday at the Lucky Things meet up on Career Confidence, plus some pretty amazing cool Mums I’d not come across before but more on that another time!
This week I’m linking up my nod to middle age, and the joys of it that would have sent me running for the hills a decade ago. Plus, something a tad off piste – a guilty pleasure confession of late… #LOVEISLAND Who’s with me?!
I have to confess that I hesitated on picking last week’s fave post because I was concerned about seeming to show some kind of favouritism to the incredible Dawn off of Rhyming with Wine, but there’s just no getting away from the fact that her tribute to the humble Ikea plate was so spectacular and had me laughing for DAYS. So, Dawn you take the crown from me this week! You can come out from behind the sofa to collect your prize Dawn 😉
Talya’s linked posts this week are 15 ways to feel like you’re winning as a mum (even if you might not be!) & The importance of me time as a Mum…
That’s a wrap from me…see you on the other side of the reading & commenting and don’t forget to SHARE SHARE SHARE!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…