Hey gang! Thanks for showing up again to #coolmumclub…the hottest Linky in town packed out with awesome Mums (and Dads?) looking for a chilled out place to Blog Hop.
#coolmumclub continues to grow week on week, so the word is spreading – and you are all part of the #coolmummovement – keep social sharing and tweeting about #coolmumclub so everyone’s post reach out there, far and wide. As a consequence, last week I gave up on the pinning every post in favour of going to bed on a Thursday – I’ll set up a favourite posts board instead.
So this week, we kicked off the#coolmumclub: meet the members new series with Natalie from Mum in Brum. It’s totes amazeballs guest post which tells us a little bit more about this Cool Mum. Check it out, and if you fancy getting involved by being featured as a guest blogger, drop me an e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My second linked post is a little cheerio to the formula feeding stage, now dangermouse has turned one. And, why I won’t miss it. Some of you might share some of my frustrations!
My favourite post from last week was Louise from Little Hearts Big Love with A musical journey into memories. Not only were the pictures of her girls at the piano just adorable, but It warmed my cockles to imagine her singing her heart out around the house. Music is a huge huge part of my life too, and Louise summed it up perfectly in her post. Pop over if you havent already, and be sure to follow Louise’s blog.
Talya is linking up two kickass posts this week: 20 things I would go back and tell my pregnant self & 11 effective ways to build your blog traffic apart from SEO – what works & what doesn’t.
Enjoy the link up! See you next week…
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Sunday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…