Hey hey #coolmumclub, how the hell are ya? Hope you all had a top notch bank holiday weekend! Ours was ahem, slightly less Rock and Roll than they used to be as we set about sorting our brand new Allotment. I know, I should probably be sacked from #coolmumclub right now, but I think it’s kinda kitschy. Anyway, we’re going for it so watch this space on some Tom & Barbara style social media updates. If you’re too young to know who Tom and Barbara are, ask your Mum.
So this week I’m linking up with ‘Optimising Sleep as a knackered Mum‘ and ‘Managing child behaviour; well trying to anyway’. The latter is a summary of a five week parenting course on how to be the perfect parent – of course, that doesn’t exist…BUT it’s always good to know the ideals isn’t it?
In case you missed it this week also saw the April instagram round up for #CoolMumClub so pop over and see what the highlights of our lovely community were, in my humble opinion (Argh I want to choose them all). There was also a post about how to breeze the god awful process of swimming lessons for your kids – worth a read if you are about to embark on this hotter than hellfire adventure.
My favourite post linked last week belonged to None other than our resident Lyrical gangster Dawn RWW and her absolute belter of a parody: SuperMum. She’ll make you giggle when you read her words, hip hip hooray for SUPERDAWN!
Talya’s linked posts this week are The 9 sods law of being a mum & Why you shouldn’t bother running ads on your blog through an ad network…
Over & out etc
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…