Good morning #coolmumclub! I hope you all had a fantastic Mothers Day weekend and are ramping down towards the Easter holidays – if school hol’s aren’t your thing just yet at least a long bank holiday weekend is on the horizon. #coolmumclub will be taking it’s usual break, and be back with you refreshed and raring to go after Easter (maybe slightly bloated and chocolate filled).
I’m linking up this week with a post about terrible twos – the one I put off when the Mouse was suffering last week. Now she’s back to her usual mischievous self I feel okay about sharing the reality of life with a two year old!
My second linked post was originally posted on the lovely Claire, Life Love and Dirty Dishes’ site for her Rookie Mistakes series; The family portrait. I reckon it’s a parent trap many of you will be familiar with! If not…heed my warning!
My fave post of last weeks bunch was And other idiots with ‘A reluctant runner’ (That’s the PC title of the post anyway for any easily offended). I love Linds sense of humour and share her passion for the odd run so this post ticked a lot of boxes for me! It also inspired me somewhat to think about next milestones in my Marathon dream…
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out Pass the wine please with ‘Assembling your parent posse’ It’s a cracker, definitely a mostly C’s kinda girl right over here… *HIGH FIVE*.
So have a fab safe Easter and see you on the other side – the SUMMER homeward straight whoop!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- #coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodreal and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…