Is it just me or has the arrival of some sunshine, some daffodils and the Easter Eggs on the seasonal aisle put a MAJOR spring in everyone’s step? Man it feels GOOOD! I even ditched the coat on the school run this week, and cleaned the windows. #ThoughtThisDayWouldNeverCome.
Anyway, enough typically British waffle about the weather…you’re here for #coolmumclub yes?! Then let’s begin!
I’m linking up this week with ‘Birth Stories‘, something that as Mums we should all relate to in some way or another. My birth stories feel like distant memories in a way, but no doubt I’ll still be churning them out to anyone vaguely willing to listen for the next forty years or so…
My second linked post is ‘Blogging as therapy‘. Because I’ve heard that blogging about the bad bits can really help; anything is worth a try…
Last week it was so lovely to see the amazing Tilly from Mummy Rules back with a banging post: The 8 Mum Friends you really need. Loads of you have been celebrating the Mum Friends that get you through it all in your blogs, and this one by Tilly is a particularly fabulous one.
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out The Daily Dump Show with The Momtrum. I have to admit, there has been a fair few Momtrums going on in the G-crib this week. (“No more shouting girls. STOP SHOUTING GIRLS!”).
Talya’s linked posts this week are An A-Z of what it means to be a woman featuring some of our amazeballs #coolmumclub bloggers & Make more money through your blog – how I doubled my earnings through blogging. Yep, that last one has been read, pinned, re-read and read again. It’s amazing advice!
Okay crew…I’ll let you get on with business. Don’t forget to spread comments like sunshine and all that jazz. Mwah.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- #coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…