Or should that be Christmas AND New Years Eve party? As we aren’t back now until the new year! Booo! But, I think we’ll all agree it’s time to put up our feet alongside our stockings and get down with the mince pies, Baileys, Roses and all that festive Jazz…
It’s been such an incredible year for #coolmumclub. We can’t thank you enough for your continued support, kind words and general awesomeness. It’s you linkers that make this Thursday hang out cool as…well you know, and it would not be the same without you. We are blown away by the loyalty of some of our regulars and the impressive impact of some new and up and coming bloggers each week. People come and go (as we have too from other linkies – being a host zaps a LOT of reading time!) but we get it, and we know it’s a blog eat blog world out there. We can’t wait to be back with a bang in the new year and see what 2017 brings for you all…
I’m linking up a MeetOtherMums post which I republished this week – school runnings – a reflection on my new found hang out twice a day for approx 50 minutes each time. There’s a lot to be said for surviving each day with all this craziness to navigate.
My second linked post is a bit of a frugal thought provoker – all about digging deep into the ideas bank when it comes to Christmas gifts, and double bonus it means digging way less deep elsewhere too.
My favourite post of last week was Teacup Toria with her hilarious and on point sketch summary of Chrimbo – An Ode to Christmas…It’s the perfect end to the #coolmumclub year and I know you will all LOVE it if you missed it…
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out a hard hitting post by Helen at JustSayingMum on bullying – and more specifically how would you feel if it were your child? It’s raising an excellent point about the parental responsibility in the fight against bullying. Hats off to Helen, it’s a hugely important post.
Talya’s linked posts this week are To the imperfect mum at Christmas & How to grow your Twitter followers to 10,000. I can’t wait to read them both, especially as this imperfect Mum is tantalisingly close to a K by her Twitter name this Christmas. Important? Probably not. A big deal to me? Probably more than it should be ha ha!
So, it’s a wrap guys. You made my 2016…keep doing what you’re doing because you DO IT SO WELL.
H A P P Y C H R I S T M A S C O O L M U M C L U B !
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…