Welcome back to another rocking Thursday with the #coolmumclub. In the post #Blogfest16 flavour please be aware that Dads are absolutely eligible to join in with the fun 😉
Whilst I don’t want to keep banging on about #Blogfest16, as it must be like a scratched record for those who didn’t go. (You can read about my experience if you want to here). It was incredible to see so many of our loyal core crew there on the day. Thanks so much for all the #coolmumclub praise – it’s so motivating to keep this community going amidst the ocean of bloggers and linkys. We may not be the biggest, but we are definitely the coolest xx
Meet The Members is still holding on, and this week I managed to persuade Just Saying Mum to write us an entry. Thank you Helen!
My second linked post is all about how I have found the winning method when it comes to being a stay at home Mum. Most days anyway.
My fave post last week came from Nat Mum in Brum with her advice for when you are experiencing blogging doubt and how to grow your blog. This is such a recurring theme amongst all of us – we all go through it at some point or another, and probably another after that. Some great advice from Natalie which would be enough to get someone out of a pretty grim rut.
My ever amazing co host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out NEWSFLASH: Modern Family Life Is Hard Work! by This happened to me today.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…