Hey hey! How’s it going #coolmumclub? What a difference a week makes; we’ve switched jumpsuits for jumpers and flip flops for thick socks…yet the temperature here with you lot remains consistently cool.
Last week the buzz was back in the room and we had loads of new linkers, so welcome! It’s fab to have you with us.
Meet The Members is limping along with the last couple of stockpiled entries…If you fancy being featured, please drop me an email to email@example.com. This week expect a whole lotta love for One Messy Mama, a #coolmumclub favourite who deserves every second of her airtime!
My second linked post is a bit different this week…It’s representin’ the darker side of your lovely selves. Come on, underneath all those positive vibes there’s a little sneaky bit of you who will have a giggle at this. It’s all about not getting mad, getting even. Killing them with kindness and a bit of revenge gifting: ‘Toys to buy kids of parents you hate’.
There were a few contenders for my fave post last weeks linky, but my top pick goes to Trista aka Domesticated Momster…I laughed so hard reading this, at your misfortune #sorrynotsorry. Thanks for reminding me that my day could have been worse hun 😉
Talya’s linked posts this week are I’m going to link up with – 10 thoughts every blogger has probably had at one stage and 5 family breakfasts idea in a hurry.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…