HELLOOOO! We’re back! It’s been a long summer without you all, and now the evenings are turning darker and chiller, there are definitely some leaves crunching underfoot, the school uniforms are back on – it’s time to give you a little #coolmumclub to lift your spirits.
What a summer it was here at HQ. The blogging slowed right down and made way for an endless stream of BBQs, days out, picnics, parties, weddings, road trips, house guests…the list is endless. I didn’t really want it to end. Having had some quality time with the famile, and waving my eldest off to primary school for the first time, I am definitely embracing a PMA and loving being here now.
Enough waffle – you’re here to link, read, have a mooch…so LETS GO!
Meet The Members is back with a bang…the first in the new line up is Briony from Anyway to stay at home. Be sure to check her out, say hi and make sure you’re connected with her on her social media.
My second linked post is Mum Muddling Through the first day at school. It’s a milestone that was destined to feature on the blog…any of you been holding back the tears this week too?
Casting my mind back to a massive 5 weeks ago, my favourite post was Tammy Mum with Frankie says relax. Tammys post really got me thinking about how I like to unwind. Maybe not everyone’s cup of tea, but it really inspired me to go for it with my Running over the summer. Thanks Tammy!
Talya’s linked posts this week are some pretty Classic MTRD samples: The 10 best (ahem) best names for a vagina and The problem with TV shows these days. (My personal with TV shows these days is the only ones playing in my house are all KIDS shows!).
Anyway…Have fun peeps, and don’t forget to SHARE NICELY. Y’know, just like you yell at the smalls all day.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…