Oi Oi #coolmumclub! It’s the last week of term and likely it’s all going crazy where you are (not at that stage yet? ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!). Sports days, fetes, fairs, leavers assemblies, parties, picnics, presentations, presents (do you / don’t you?), tearful goodbyes making way for new beginnings. I’m sure we’ll be reading a few topical blog posts on those subjects this week, as well as the ever looming SUMMER HOLIDAYS! Can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to…
Meet The Members this week features the lovely Sarah and Louise – two comedy characters singing their way through motherhood and the blogging world. Be sure to pop over and say hi, these two seem a bundle of laughs and it’s a pleasure to have them in our crew.
My second linked post is Travelling light with tots. It’s a bit of a chat about saying goodbye to the baby changing bag stage and a general drool over one of my fave new things. In hindsight, the title probably was a bit off key, as we all know there is no such thing as travelling light with two littles in tow…but here’s to me managing it hands free anyway.
Choosing a favourite is getting harder and harder with SO many brilliant, funny, moving and informative gems linked up. Last week, my bestest read was The identity thieves with ‘Attention Mothers: Put on your oxygen masks first‘. This post so perfectly articulated why us Mums need a little ‘me time’ guilt free in order to be better mothers.
I also just want to say a special mention to the wonderful Laura, Five Little Doves. Congratulations on your incredible achievement raising over £3000 at your Summer Soiree for Sands in Josephs memory. I’m in awe of your story, your positivity, and what you have done to raise awareness and hard cash for an incredible charity. You inspire me so much Laura.
Talya’s linked posts this week are Why I’ve come to hate the word cuddle & Expert Editions: How to return to work after baby. Looking forward to those Talya! Especially the latter, always a question hanging over me.
Have fun troops, and see you next week!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…