Hey gorgeous! Welcome to the 28th meet of the #coolmumclub. Hope you are all ready for another looming ‘holiday’ (ha ha), and if nothing else a break from the old routine. If you’re still in baby-land and have no idea what I’m talking about – it’s half term next week…but you’re probably more interested in the bank holiday and an extra day with the OH around to lend a hand and pour you an extra glass of wine on Sunday night.
It’s not just half term next week, it’s also my BIRTHDAY…in which I’ll be 35. Jeez that feels OLD! So I’ll be celebrating in style…who am I kidding, if I’m really lucky get a takeaway and a bottle of plonk.
*********3 WEEK BREAK********
(Well, 2 weeks for the linky)
So in light of my birthday, half term, and the need for a little rest from thinking in blog-titles, there will be NO #COOLMUMCLUB NEXT WEEK. I’m also going on holiday the week after, so the break will be EXTENDED TO TWO WEEKS OF NO #COOLMUMCLUB. And while I’m on a roll, the following week I’ll have literally just touched down on UK soil so Talya will be flying the linky solo. You can head over to Motherhood the Real Deal for your hit of #coolmumclub on 16th June and I’ll join in for some reading, retweeting and sharing if and when I can. Business as usual will resume on 23 June at www.mummuddlingthrough.com.
Meet The Members this week is an absolute cracker – Trista aka Domesticated Momster – a true legend of blogsville, this feisty mama will have you spitting out your coffee / wine / *insert your poison here* as you read through her posts. You have to follow Tristas blog, but let’s be honest, you probably are already.
My second linked post is ‘DETOX‘ – do you ever feel like you just need to make friends with your body, give it a bit of TLC? Well after a weekend of indulgence (stuffing my face) I’m living as clean as a TOWIE star on instagram…well, apart from that one cake…or two…
My bestest post from last weeks linky was the comedy queen Claire, with ‘Where do babies come from?’…I cried with laughter – brilliant Claire!
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out Silly Mummy with The parody version of Foreigners ‘I want to know what THAT is’. That’s another karaeoke classic that we’ll never think of the same way again!
Talya’s linked posts this week are An open letter to everyone on an aeroplane with a toddler, and 10 signs you are turning into your parents. Read on and show her some love.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder #coolmumclub – see you on the 23rd June, when we’ll be just TWO DAYS AWAY from BML2016! xxx
Thurs 2nd June: No Linky for half term
Thurs 9th June: No Linky – I’m on the beach
Thurs 16th June: Linky Running over at www.motherhoodtherealdeal.com ONLY
Thurs 23rd June: The GIRLS ARE BACK IN TOWN!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with JUST ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…