Hows life gang? Hope you have all had a sun-tastic week and managed to get out and enjoy the little burst of summer. Who knows, for us Brits, that could be it?! Thanks for linking up again and again, it’s a pleasure to see so many amazing bloggers sharing the #coolmumclub love – don’t forget to share the posts you love on social media, of course with a little #coolmumclub hashtag so we can find and retweet you too…
This weeks Meet The Members is a real corker – head over to check out the one and only absolutely fabulous Absolutely Prabulous – she’s flying the coolmumclub flag at both the BiBs and MAD finals, so make sure you give her a vote. She is a total star.
My second linked post is ‘Hello Sunshine‘…pondering over the oh so obvious highs and lows of the start of the Blighty summer. If you’re sporting some amazing pink tan lines this week, this one is for you!
My favourite post last week was Tammy Mum with ‘Blogger Brain‘. It resonated with me as the last few weeks I’ve struggled to find time to blog, parent and do so many of the other things I want to do. Feeling a bit stretched thin…maybe a little bloggy holiday is on the cards!
Talya’s linked posts this week are 5 reasons to try a home swap and win a year’s platinum membership to Love Home Swap and 20 things you need to know about SEO. That last one is a MUST READ – I learnt Soooo much I didn’t know! #cluelessblogger
Over & out people – have fun. I’m off on a long weekend with the family, so bear with…I’ll catch up on my return x
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with JUST ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…