#Coolmumclub linky week 20? Where did that time go #coolmumclub? I guess it’ll probably turn up in the lost property store of parenthood at some point…
The linky is having a little holiday in sync with Easter…so we won’t be around for the next two weeks (24th & 31st) but will be back with bells on the following Thursday, the 7th April.
Enjoy yourselves, and don’t leave the Easter egg shopping to Good Friday (like I do every year) or you’ll be handing out overpriced fun sized bags of mini eggs bought from a garage…and feeling pretty lame.
Meet The Members is back again with the extremely talented Becky from ‘Cuddle Fairy’ blog. Her site is packed out with top tips for mastering the art of social media, as well as blogging and other lovely bits and pieces. She’s so proffesh she’s even got an intern. She’s also a regular to our linky in more ways than one…her guide to linking up has been a bit of a bible to many a newbie blogger (me included).
Thanks for everyones Meet the Members submissions – keep ’em coming at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be holding them back for two weeks after tomorrows Mrs Lighty post so that they can carry on syncing with the linky, so we’ll restart the series on 8th November with Claire from Life Love and Dirty Dishes.
My second linked post is ‘Soft Play on a Saturday? No effing way‘. The title says it all.
My favourite post from last week was Bumbi’s Mom with ‘Pearl jam, parenting and a mistress‘. That two timing low life sleep has been round the block a few times eh?
Talya’s linked posts this week are An open letter to a new mum and Is it time for parents to join the Tantrum Club too?
Have a Fabulous Easter, try not to eat ALL the chocolate given to your kids! Missing you already…
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…