It’s been a tough week here at #coolmumclub HQ – Feeling like I’ve been in a post apocalyptic viral induced lockdown… 7 days. 1 virus. 2 pre-schoolers. 0 nights of unbroken sleep. 2 broken parents. 1 cancelled date night. 2 emergency doctors appointments.
Nuff said. Limping on with the linky…keeping it short and sweet this week gang. Need my bed! Zzzzzzz.
NO LINKY NEXT WEEK – enjoy half term! x
I’m linking Meet The Members: Motherhood the real deal, our very own co-host extraordinaire. Show her some love!
My second linked post is McGuilt. Do you want fries with that?
Last week I loved…5 little Doves, with ‘Dear concerned friend‘. The more I read of this blog, the more I adore it. What an remarkable, inspirational lady.
Talya’s linked posts this week are 7 signs you’re suffering from melted mum brain syndrome & How to secure sponsored blog posts (for newbies)
Someone send hugs & drugs, coffee & cuddles. Peace out. x
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodreal and we will, of course retweet you (as best as our crazy children permit).
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…