Happy Damn Thursday #coolmumclub! It’s time for the penultimate #coolmumclub Linky of 2015… Talya and I have just about picked our jaws up off the floor from the number of linked posts last week…it was a record in #coolmumclubs 9 week history with 75 posts…You lot are amazing.
Thank you for all the #coolmumclub love. Keep it coming, we’ll be here as long as you guys are…except over Chrimbo when we’ll be busy being Cool Christmas Mums (like the rest of you) and having a well deserved rest from being the hosts with the most [swag]. #coolmumclub will be finishing for Christmas next week and be back on the 7th January…
#coolmumclub: meet the members series this week says hi to Lucy from This Mums life. Reading her blog will feel like you’re chatting to a (funny) friend you have known forever. Hers is a previous fave blog from #coolmumclubs early days. Look out for tomorrows post too, where we find out a little bit more about Min from Single Mum Speaks…
My second linked post is ‘Mum Muddling Through…primary school applications‘. Been there? Anyone else panicking more about this than Christmas right now? Any advice?! If you’re not there yet…you will be, sooner than you think…
Picking a favourite post out of 75 linked blogs wasn’t easy, but the one that stayed with me for days after I read it was ‘Things people say about Twins‘ by From 3 to 5 blog. It made me think a lot about my Nan, a twin….and made me stumble over what I said when in a lift with a Mummy of Twins the day after. I stuck with, ‘How old are they? They’re gorgeous.’
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out none other than our very own featured Lucy at This Mums Life…with ‘We need to talk about the terms of my imprisonment’.
Talya’s linked posts this week are 7 reasons why parents don’t share the truth about being parents and 8 weird things that happen when your toddler gets sick. I can’t wait to get stuck in to reading them…
Have a fab week…stay cool…it’s only Christmas…
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Sunday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…